EA has provided the following details advising that for signing up to the beta you will receive:
– Instant Access into the Battlefield Hardline beta for PC (when selecting PC as your platform)
– Weapon camo/skin in Battlefield Hardline
– Weapon sight in Battlefield Hardline
– Additional Battlefield Hardline content
– Unique dog tag in Battlefield 4
Note: The Battlefield Hardline gear will be available when the game releases on October 21, 2014. The Battlefield 4 unique dog tag will be available in the game next month.
Battlefield Hardline Beta Challenges
– Reach Rank 10, Get a Special Battlepack at Launch: Score a special Battlepack in the retail launch of Battlefield Hardline by reaching rank 10 during the beta. (This reward is open to both PC and PS4 players.)
– Enable Facebook Sharing, Get $1K In-Game Cash: Enable Facebook Sharing when firing up Battlefield Hardline or through the in-game Options and land yourself $1K in-game cash to spend on additional weapons and gadgets. (This reward is open to both PC and PS4 players.)
Thanks for the details EA, enjoy the beta PC gamers.