Here are a few screen shots and the rather attractive description Titanfall has given this map:
Mining operations are on hold while the Militia defend this crucial asset against IMC attacks. Surrounded by sheer rock walls that offer natural protection against air assault, the site becomes a bloody ground war characterized by titan skirmishes over subtle elevation changes in the terrain, and a mix of short and medium-range engagements for pilots. Titans patrol the narrow pathways between the industrial processing buildings while pilots leap overhead, and an imposing rock saw the size of an overturned office building looms over the site providing cover and high ground for pilots.
Threezero has opened up pre-orders on their new fully-articulated Atlas Titan.
Here are the important specs and some images to give you an idea of what you will be in store for:
- *Pre-Sale ordering ends July 28th, 2014
- Model stands about 20” tall.
- Incredibly detailed with over 100 articulation points / articulated parts / moving parts.
- Five real pistons control the torso movement.
- Comes complete with XO-16 Chaingun (detachable ammo drum).
- Fully working cockpit hatch
- Movable armor plates on both torso and legs.
- Interchangeable red and blue (MCOR & IMC) lighting for dome and cockpit.
- Rotatable front optics sphere.
- Two fabric ammunition pouches, one on each side.
- Articulating fingers and toes.
- Fully posable 6” IMC Battle Rifle Pilot figure which can reside in the cockpit.
- Pilot figure comes with detailed armor parts, R-101C Carbine and fabric uniform.
- Requires 2xAAA batteries (not included).
This item will ship the week of December 1st, 2014 making it the perfect Christmas gift for that special gamer in your life – providing you have a spare $430 that is.
Now don’t hold me to this as I am purely going off of trends set by Respawn for the first DLC. They may change things up or they may keep it the same.
IF they keep it the same, then judging by when they released the details of the first map last DLC and the time frame between then and the release of the DLC we can try and predict a date.
It was one month after the first DLC was officially announced that the first DLC landed. Which would mean if they are going down the same path DLC 2 will be available to download August 7th.
However if they are going to skip the drawn out hype, based on the timeline from DLC 1’s first look at the maps to availability date we are looking at a release date of July 24th.
I personally think that the August date is the most likely as for Respawn to release new DLC the day after the Destiny Beta goes live on Xbox would be a strange plan of attack.
I could be wrong but I am going with August 7th as my prediction date for the release of the 2nd Titanfall DLC.
ATLAS AND MAP SOURCE: Titanfall