NBA 2K15 (Xbox 360, Xbox One, Playstation 3, PlayStation 4 & PC) – October 7th
First up we have a small 30 second trailer featuring gameplay from the PS4.
MyLeague was announced for 2K15, and from the sounds of it, MyLeague is like a combination of MyGM from 2K14 on the PS4 & X1 and the Association mode from the PS3 & X360. Here are some of the things one can expect in the MyLeague game mode, per Operation Sports:
- Customized Rosters
- Season length (14/29/58/82 games)
- Play a single season or 80-year franchise
- Postseason series lengths
- Fantasy drafts
- Salary cap (decide whether to have a cap or if there will be a hard cap)
- Trade logic settings
- General settings, including team chemistry, lineup management and prospect scouting
- Difficulty settings
- Trade negotiations difficulty
- Contract negotiation difficulty
- CPU re-signing aggressiveness
- Morale difficulty and effects
- Chemistry difficulty and effects
- Trade frequency settings
- Blockbuster-trade frequency
- Injury effects
- Draft-class quality (full customizing and editing of draft classes)
- Full create-a-player option
- Player-progression rate
- In-season training effects
- Player non-financial ambitions factor
- Normalize play to simulate minutes
- Manage or play with all teams
One small tidbit of information, this MyLeague game mode is an offline game mode, but there will be online leagues available to you.
Be sure to check out my previous post about NBA 2K15.
Source: Bleacher Report
WWE 2K15 (Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 & Playstation 4) – October 28th (North America) & October 30th (Worldwide)
A “Hulkamania” Collector’s Edition, available in limited quantities, has been announced for the PS4 & X1, and will have a suggested price of $100. Here’s what will be included in the “Hulkamania” Collector’s Edition:
- A copy of WWE 2K15
- Premium packaging
- Collectible art card hand-signed by Hulk Hogan
- Exclusive Funko “Hollywood” Hulk Hogan vinyl figure
- An actual piece of the ring canvas from Hogan’s Monday Night Raw appearance on March 10th, 2014
- Two playable pre-order launch exclusive Hulk Hogan characters
- Two playable pre-order launch exclusive Sting characters
Two different story modes have been announced, 2K Showcase and MyCareer. The 2K Showcase is historical mode, similar to the 30 Years of Wrestlemania that was in WWE 2K14, that focuses on past rivalries. If you played NBA 2K14 on the PS4 or X1, then you should be very familiar with the MyCareer mode making it’s debut into WWE 2K15. The MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15 is essentially the same as NBA 2K14’s except being in the WWE universe (obviously), and I think it fits better here in the WWE than the NBA. I am super hyped for this game mode, this is what I have been wanting since 2K purchased the WWE license. The MyCareer mode will be an exclusive to the PS4 & X1 versions.
Here are a few screens featuring cover athlete John Cena & Randy Orton:
Be sure to check out my previous post about WWE 2K15.
As more information regarding these two games comes to me, I will be sure to share it with you.