First up we have the gameplay trailer:
Here’s a detailed look of the trailer that EA put together.
We also got a look at the 10 different leagues to be featured in this year’s game.
- National Hockey League (NHL)
- American Hockey League (AHL)
- Ontario Hockey League (OHL)
- Western Hockey League (WHL)
- Quebec Major Junior Hockey League (QMJHL)
- Deutsche Eishockey Liga (DEL)
- Finnish Elite League (Liiga)
- Czech Extraliga (ELH)
- Swedish Hockey League (SHL)
- Swiss National League (NLA)
For all the PS4 & X1 owners, a demo will be heading your way on August 26th. Check out all the details for the demo below:
- New York Rangers vs. Los Angeles Kings
- Full game with three two-minute periods
- Play in Madison Square Garden or Staples Center
- Gameplay Camera Angles: Dynamic Low, Dynamic Medium, and Dynamic High
- Practice Mode: Master the Superstar Skill Stick with a free skate against a goalie
- Difficulty Settings: Rookie, Pro, All-Star
If you happen to be a fan of the Hockey Ultimate Team game mode, I’d look into the Ultimate Edition, which has $40 worth HUT content included.
If you’re interested, here’s a detailed list of the top 50 rated players in NHL 15.
NHL 15 will be releasing for Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 on September 9th in North America and on September 12th in PAL regions.