Consoles look to have a pretty large space requirement in order to install The Evil Within to the console:
- Xbox One — 40 GB HDD Space
- PlayStation 4 — 40 GB HDD Space
- PlayStation 3 — 7 GB HDD Space
- Xbox 360 — 7 GB
The blog does note that the Xbox 360 does require an installation disk before playing the game with the play disk.
For PC owners looking to pick the game up, Bethesda recommends the following specs:
- 64-bit Windows 7/Windows 8
i7 with four plus cores
- 4 GBs RAM
- 50 GB of hard drive space*
- GeForce GTX 670 or equivalent with 4GBs of VRAM
- High Speed Internet Connection
Steam account and activation
While Bethesda does list the minimum requirement, they do also say that they cannot guarantee optimal performance. 4GB of VRAM is mandatory in order to play the game even if the specs are below the recommended.
The Evil Within releases on October 14th in Europe and North America, October 16th for New Zealand and Australia, October 23rd for Japan.