Take a look into the customisation, class load-outs, advanced Alchemy system and some of the many other features that will be available to you in Dragon Age: Inquisition.
If you haven’t placed your pre-order yet and are wondering what bonus you will get for doing so, here is a breakdown of what the Flames of the Inquisition Pack contains:
- Multi-class Weapons: Smite your enemies with the Flames of the Inquisition weapons arsenal. Whether staff or daggers, greatsword or war hammer, these weapons will make short work of your foes.
- Inquisitor Armor: Protect yourself against the onslaught of enemy attacks by suiting up in the Flames of the Inquisition Armor.
- Armored Mount: Flames of the Inquisition gear also includes a valiant steed, complete with its own set of Inquisition Armor forged from the flames of battle.
Packaged versions of the game will include a code used to redeem pre-order content however pre-order offerings may vary per country.
If you decide to order the deluxe edition you will also be getting:
- Skyhold Throne – Every ruler should sit in a place of high honor, but as the Inquisitor you will have the greatest of all, fashioned from an ancient dragon skull.
- Red Hart Halla – Navigate the perilous, living world atop this great-horned beast.
- Bog Unicorn – Once belonging to an evil marauder, this unique mount has returned to inspire fear into those who would oppose you.
- Bring the world of Thedas wherever you go with the digital soundtrack
- Bonus digital content – to be announced!
Dragon Age: Inquisition releases November 18th for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and PC.
‘Lead Them Or Fall’
SOURCE: Dragon Age: Inquisition