October 28th will see the arrival of Insomniac Games' and Microsoft Studios' love child - Sunset Overdrive. Grab your pre-order now for a lot of bonus goodies.
If you don’t want to wait to grab a physical copy of the game, Microsoft have confirmed you can now pre-order and download the Day One Edition and the Day One Deluxe Edition on Xbox Live right now. You’ll also receive two bonus weapons and some other goodies.
Oh and did we mention, Sunset Overdrive has gone gold 😀
• Nothin’ but the Hits – An overcharged version of the High Fidelity gun that launches limited edition, priceless, multi-colored vinyls that do increased damage.
• It’s Me! Fizzie! – Fizzie is more popular than you because he has a great marketing budget. So, why not dress up as him and get in on some of that fame?
• Hardcore! Hammer – You ponder buying the Day One Edition of Sunset Overdrive. A spot check reveals that if you do, you can equip a mighty hammer made from a bat and spiked dumb-bells. You buy the Day One Edition of Sunset Overdrive.
Additional Pre-Order Bonus Items on Xbox Live
• Acordes de la Muerte – Give me a “K!” Give me an “I!” Give me a “Guitar-with-melting-candles-on-it melee weapon that can bash in the skulls of my vilified enemies!” What’s that spell? Errr…
• The Hangover – Show how much you like to party with this melee weapon made out of beer cans and an electrified pitchfork. One thing led to the other, right?
The Day One Digital Deluxe edition also includes the games’ season pass which you can also grab separately for $19.99. The season pass has already been confirmed to have three add-ons coming post-launch but your thirst for mutant blood and DLC goodies will be quenched with Outfits, Amps and Tramps.
- Bomber Ninja
- Disco Champion
- Goth Lolita
- Never Get Cold
- Road Queen
- Red Monkey Lightning
• Smite – Sometimes you just need a little help from above. Slap on this Epic Amp and watch as your enemies puff into a cloud of smoke courtesy of those ethereal forces who probably have better things to do than help you knock off a few foes. But, let’s not complain.
• XP Mod – A tough lesson to learn is that experience isn’t given – it is earned. It’s also increased with this Weapon Amp that will level up your weapon faster. Bet you wish you knew that for most of life, huh?
• Kaboom! – Out of the many uses for balloons, misting a group of mutants is probably our favorite. With the Kaboom! Trap you can do just that. Wait for the creepy clown to produce a nice bundle for you and then fire away! A nice explosion is your reward for putting up with the clown.
• Death by Decibel – We know a lot of people brag about their speaker system “blowing people away,” but our Death by Decibel Trap will literally do just that. Any enemy that gets near it will be blasted away thanks to the glorious power of rock music.
Source : Xbox