One company has taken that to the next level with the Zombie Fortification Cabin. You can actually go and buy one of these right now if you had the spare cash lying around.
Presenting the world’s first and only certified Zombie Proof Log Cabin:
What do you get for your money?
- Log Cabin shell (inc doors, windows, stairs)
- Barbed wire on roof
- 3x Bunk Beds
- 2x Chest of drawers
- Weight machines
- Sofa and cushions
- Coffee table
- Soundsystem turntables
- Plasma TV
- Toilet, sink
- Kitchen units with microwave
The ‘FUN’ additional extras you can add are:
- Flame Thrower
- Search lights
- Big Bear water cannon
- Security Cameras
- Riot protection outfit
- Solar panels
- High-grade 44mm interlocking planned and finished logs
- Specially designed 4-way chamfered notch-joint system ensuring a tight fit to all boards with little room for damp, wind or zombie penetration
- Square cut logs at the end to make it very difficult for zombies to climb onto the roof
- Factory fitted pressure treated weatherproof heavy duty floor joists
- Heavy duty green mineral roofing felt
- Extra secure doors and windows
- Features high quality glazing which is factory siliconed and internally beaded to all doors and windows
- Comes with a 10 YEAR ANTI ZOMBIE GUARANTEE*
So there you have it, a place to call home that even Rick Grimes would be proud of. If they had one of these in The Walking Dead the Governor wouldn’t have stood a chance!
Would anyone really buy one of these you ask? Well amazingly enough yes, 67 have already been paid for.
If you want to have a deeper looking into these cabins and for more internal images here is the link: Tiger Log Cabins.