Sledgehammer have been getting smashed with consumer feedback highlighting the issues we have all been facing since day one. Due to this they have announced the improvement’s that they will be rolling out some time over the next week (exact date unknown as of yet).
Here’s what they have announced so far:
- Prestige reset issues, including emblems and challenges.
- Adjustment to the in-game chat names notifications placement.
- Fix for weapon reloads counting as speed reloads in certain circumstances.
- Connectivity optimizations.
- Fix for stats accumulating towards leaderboards after prestiging.
- Adjustment to challenges to unlock Camos for weapons.
- Fix for round-based game modes, affecting Win/Loss ratios.
- Implemented ability to unlock eSports Rule options in Private Match.
On this list I would like to see them add the issue you have with a notification popping up every two seconds telling you that you have added someone to the game, and the error that most people get the first time they try and access Xbox Live in the game.
Primarily though the most important thing on that list is the connectivity optimizations. Many people are having a lot of problems connecting and staying connected with their fellow gamers so this is a must for their first update.
Obviously there are some server issues that need addressing too but a lot of that will clear up as the servers level out a bit and are not under the week one strain of the entire Call of Duty world gaming at the same time.
Whilst there is no mention on that list of the in-game Clan stats issue or the companion app that goes hand in hand with it, they have already acknowledged this problem and have advised that they are working on it.
What other problems have you come across? Let us know so we can let Sledgehammer know.
SOURCE: Call of Duty Forum