Today we have confirmation that the update has hit PC (typically CoD updates arrive on PC the day before consoles) and below we have the official patch notes from Sledgehammer for you.
- Adjustment to the in-game chat names notifications placement.
- Fixed Prestige reset issues, including emblems and challenges.
- Fixed marksman and camo challenges to not reset when you Prestige.
- Fix for weapon reloads counting as speed reloads in certain circumstances.
- Fixed issues with Ping Bar not updating correctly.
- Fix for stats accumulating towards leaderboards after Prestiging.
- Adjustment to challenges to unlock camos for weapons.
- Fix for round-based game modes, affecting Win/Loss ratios.
- Implemented ability to unlock eSports Rule options in Private Match.
- Added description to reload informing that you can double-tap to speed reload.
- Fixed DoubleXP splash, so it doesn’t show up in Private Match, practice round, or survival mode.
- Showing 4X or 2X based on whether a loot DoubleXP item exists
- Add DoubleXP icon to medal splashes when DoubleXP is active.
This update is live at 1600 PST 11 November for PC and is 40.5MB in size.
SOURCE: Call of Duty