When December 9th comes and the DLC is dropped, PlayStation owners will once again be graced with some exclusive-first content for the game.
Exclusive Strike: Undying Mind
This exclusive strike looks to take Guardians back to The Black Garden of Mars.This is a Vex enemy-type that is said to be feared by the Vex themselves.The boss looks to be another Hydra much like the one from the Nexus strike on Venus.
Exclusive Exotic Weapon: The 4th Horseman
This exclusive exotic weapon actually looks pretty bad-ass. A four-barreled shotgun with 5 rounds with a speed-heightened fire rate? What is not to love! Chances are it will become a weapon that will need plenty of balancing patches to add to it as this could be a pretty over-powered weapon if it is too awesome.
- New story missions that pit you against a Hive god.
- New weapons, armor, and gear to further customize your Guardian.
- The ability to increase your Light level to 32, and five additional bounty slots.
- Three new competitive multiplayer maps: Pantheon, Skyshock, and The Cauldron.
- New cooperative Strike: The Will of Crota. Purge a twisted horror from the Cosmodrome.
- An additional resident of the Tower: Eris, a resolute survivor of an ill-fated mission.
- And a new six-player Raid: Crota’s End. Face him in the deepest dark.
Source: PlayStation Blog