Next time you manage to convince yourself to give the MCC another go (unless you’ve manage to stay strong and power through) and start the game up you will be met with a new update. The new update is targeting a range of bugs from matchmaking and parties to fixes for Halo: CE and Halo 2. Check out the full list of the updates below.
- Variety of updates to improve matchmaking performance and success rates.
- Improved matchmaking search times/time to match.
- Improved stability throughout the matchmaking process across all titles.
- Improved party stability
- Made improvements to multiplayer shot registration.
- Improved campaign stability across a variety of levels.
- Addressed stability issues for matchmaking and custom games.
- Fixed issues around resuming H2A Campaign from “remastered” mode.
- Improved medal display consistency.
- Fixed issues regarding aim assist which resulted in the reticle being pushed away from an enemy.
- Improved shot registration consistency between host/client in per-to-peer custom game matches.
- Resolved a variety of UI inconsistencies, including team colour randomisation, medals and in-game scoreboard displays.
Source: 343 Industries