So you’ve closed the rifts, fought back against Corypheus and his demon army but it’s not over for you just yet.
First off your going to need to make sure you’ve bought and downloaded the new DLC, yeah beginner stuff I know, but I forgot it.
The DLC has a suggested Level of 20, So if I was you I’d make sure I’m at least 19, this is all depending on your difficulty mode if you are prone to nightmare induced dreams caused by video games like me, you’ve probably got it set to Casual and 19 will be more than enough for you to play through the DLC.
You don’t need to have completed the main story to play the DLC so don’t worry if you’ve been side questing since you bought that bad boy.
- Once you launch and get into the game you will be notified a new quest is available. Open up your journal and choose ‘Jaws of Hakkon’ from the Frostback Basin area of the map.
- Visit the War Table in Skyhold and head to Ferelden. A new mission marker will be added to the map to ‘Investigate Frostback Basin.’
- You’ll need to spend eight power to begin the quest. An Orlesian professor is requesting help to find ‘historic discoveries beneficial to both the academic field and the Inquisition.’
- You’ll then be taken to Frostback Basin, where you are greeted by Scout Harding and the professor.
- Speak with them to begin the quest line for Jaws of Hakkon.
Let us know how you get on with the new DLC if you can pry yourself away and if your just sitting there wondering what even is this new DLC check out our article here.